leaves falling

Friday, July 17, 2009

Since Mom has left, we haven't done as many fun activities so we don't have as many fun pictures to post. However, we have not stopped taking pictures of our favorite little girl. Let's see... Aubrey had a Dr.'s appointment yesterday and weighed in at 8lbs. 11oz. that is over 2lbs. in one month! Today we are also celebrating her 1 month Birthday, we are so glad to have her in our lives. since she has been awake more she has become a little more high maintenance; For instance, she wants to be stimulated all the time when she is awake... so much for being productive. Although it is sometimes difficult to entertain her all the time, I will enjoy it while it lasts, because someday I'm sure I'll have to beg her to spend time with me.

Wade and I only have one week of school left, then we are off to visit everyone in West Virginia. We are really excited because she hasn't really met any of her aunts and uncles on that side of the family. Anyways, Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks. I hope you enjoy them!


This is a little collage of Aubrey getting ready for church last Sunday. Aubrey absolutely loves the warm water of taking a bath, if you couldn't tell from the expressions on her face.


Here is Aubrey after her bath and dressed all pretty in yellow. I thought this dress was going to be too big for her; however, it fits quite nicely. Also, none of her bows fit her, but now they are beginning to fit. Our little girl is getting so big.


This is one of my favorite pictures, Aubrey loves her Daddy. There is absolutely no doubt about it, only love is in her eyes.

Getting tired of waiting for Mommy and Daddy to get ready for church... "Geesh, what were they doing all morning... I'm all ready, shouldn't they?"


Here's another beautiful outfit that we absolutely love! I wish I could just make her clothes my size.

Another beautiful picture of our little model.

So we decided that no matter how hard it would get we would not give Aubrey the pacifier, because we don't want our 4yr. old to be addicted to a pacifier. We will hold strong to this goal... besides, we have "will power."

Haha, just kidding! The pacifier has become a good friend of ours. Luckily Aubrey likes it, but doesn't love it... at least not yet. However, I do think it makes her look pretty silly. It looks like a big clown grin. She's definitely more beautiful without it.

So I really don't like this picture that much, because Wade took it when Aubrey and I were napping one morning. However, after looking at this picture I think Aubrey looks like me more than I thought. For instance, who's chin do you think she has?

4 comments:

Mr and Mrs said...

awwww the days of being able to nap with your newborn... (sigh) how would it be? :) She is precious katie and yes I think she looks like you! We just bought a camera today so here come our picture overload! (Also since we went private it never shows our blog as updates but I swear I have updated it like 3 times already so check back often!)

Emily said...

I love it!!!! I can't wait to meet that precious little girl! I am sooo excited for you guys coming soon. Aubrey is absolutely adorable. I wish you guys would move here!! We love you lots.
Love,
Emily, Chris, Aleigha and Brenton

Annie said...

I just absolutely love these pictures! I cannot wait to meet her!!! xoxoxo

Elizabeth said...

She is one of the most beautiful baby girls I have ever seen!!!!! I can't wait to meet her!!